Please offer your plants extra care after their travels
- OPEN IMMEDIATELY: Fresh air is the first step toward recovering from their journey.
- CAREFULLY UNWRAP: Remove any paper, plastic, and/or other packaging delicately.
- WATER THOROUGHLY: It’s been a few days since they’ve had a drink, so they may be thirsty.
- RE-ACCLIMATE: A day in mild conditions with indirect light will help recuperate from travel stresses.
- TRIM ANY DAMAGE: Help your plant focus it's attention on healthy growth by trimming any damaged or unhealthy leaves with clean and sharp scissors.
You don’t have to be an expert to care. Love your plants and they’ll love you back! If you have any questions about plant condition or care instructions contact us via email at Sales@MyGardenBox.com